There are many things that you can do during your leisure time but nothing beats having fun with friends with card games. We are not only talking about 52-card Deck but different types of card games that are suitable for all ages. Card games are not only fun for adults but also for kids of all ages. They can engage people very deeply and boost socialisation between different age groups. Thanks to WHSmith you have multiple card games option now. For parents and adults who are looking for a handy card game, WHSmith has something special for everyone.
Historically, people from different era have embedded these type of fun games with cards in their day-to-day life. Beyond the idea of gambling, cards have evolved into adventurous games for indoor and outdoor activities. They are portable and entirely inexpensive! This is why they make the best choice for many people. These card games make an affordable and fun option to play with friends.
Benefits of Playing Card Games
WHSmiths brings some exciting card games for kids that will keep them engaged during their free time. Here are some benefits of these games:
- Increase Social Skills: For both adults and kids, a card game can be the best way to engage with other people. Parents can create a playing atmosphere at home with a card game. This helps kids who are shy and introverted develop social skills.
- Animate Card Games: WHSmith brings exciting varieties of these games. Such as a Pokemon card game, a Disney Card game, A Hotdog Card Game, a Blanket Card Game, and a Squishmallow Card game. These are fun activities for kids and teenagers.
- Nostalgic Games: People of all ages can feel nostalgic while playing these games. Parents can spend some device-free time with their children. If you grew up watching Pokemon show, surely the game will bring a refreshing nostalgic experience.
- Affordable and Durable: One thing is for sure when it comes to any type of card game, individuals won’t have to spend much money on it. They are cheap and durable. The hard plastic and durable paper materials make these cards durable. It will be a cheap investment and you can enjoy these games for years.
- For Indoor and Outdoor Games: You cannot stay bored at home when you have a card game at home. When your friends come over, having a card game can save you a ton. It creates an engaging time at home. You can also enjoy this game at an outdoor party or while camping with your friends. These are handy to carry with you and won’t carry any space in your bag too.
- Classroom Activity: The best way for kindergarten teachers and primary teachers to keep their students engaged is by having a fund card game. It’s the best way for kids to develop social skills, compassion, cognitive development, sympathy, and more. An exciting card game can bring kids together where they learn to engage in solving problems together, understand each other, and inculcate social skills.
- Alternative to Video Games: This is crucial for parents to keep their kids physically and mentally healthy. Playing these games will lessen the time that kids spend playing video games. Lack of social engagement can have a negative impact on their mental health.
Different Types of Card Games
1. Pokemon TCG: Scarlet & Violet 4
This Pokemon TCG Card Game is suitable for all ages. Adults who grew up watching Pokemon can enjoy the nostalgic time with their friends. The character’s design on each card makes the game even more fun. For kids, this card game can keep them engaged for hours. Overall the box has a compact design so it’s easy to carry around.
Dive into the clouds and explore the ferocious attacks, sandy Shocks, Roaring Moon Ex, and more to make this game entertaining. This is an ultra fun card game for Pokemon lovers and you cannot miss out on this.
2. Dobble Disney Card Game
Are you looking for something fun for your kids? Or are you a kindergarten teacher looking for creative card games for your students? The Dobble Disney Card Game is what will help you. The cards come in a compact box. Each card has a Disney character on it. The high-quality images print and easy to shuffle option will make this a go-to game option for your kids.
How to Play it? Find that 1 matching icon between any two cards. If you spot it first you are the winner. The game is excellent for developing focus and concentration since the game requires a lot of keen focus to find the matching icon.
3. Blankety Blank Card Game
An engaging card game for children is the Blankety Blank Card Game which is fun and productive. All your family members can play this game. The card game comes in a compact box with all the game accessories.
How to play it? It’s super easy, the players will have to fill in the empty blanks in three rounds. The purpose is to fill in the blanks with witty and silly phrases, and try to match their answers with the other player’s answers.
4. Chicken VS Hotdog Card Game
The Chicken VS Hotdog Card Game is another fun game for older kids or adults. This card game requires two or more participants to play the game. If you have more people to play the game, then divide yourselves into teams. At the end, either Team Chicken or Team Hotdog will win. Once the challenge is completed, turn over the character card. Whichever team turns over more character cards wins the game!
But the game is not suitable for kids under the age of 8.
In this gadget driven world, card games can be a fun way to engage with people. Not only do they make people enjoy but also motivate them to leave their phones or devices for a while. There are some exciting card games on WHSmits that you can check out. They engage people both indoors and outdoors. Moreover, they are also affordable items that you can buy this season. Enjoy with your family for the Christmas season with a creative card game. For more information visit Savewithneds.